Monday, October 14, 2013

Chalkboard Mirror Quotes

I am still in love with my DIY chalkboard mirror I made a couple of summers ago. I thought I would change out my quotes more often, but I've only had a few different ones. The first quote was this one...


The most recent quote is below...


I'm ready to change the quote...this one has been on Instagram since March!

I need some inspiration, so I went to my favorite place for it... Pinterest! Here are some I found that may find their way onto my chalkboard.

We are what we repeatedly do!

He has plans for me!

Love this quote!

#motivation #Papersalt

SO TRUE!

Motivational quote via Carol's Country Sunshine on Facebook

either act or forget


I'll update you on the next quotes I use. What are your favorite quotes to display on chalkboards?



I'm sharing at 

1 comment:

Christal Lyn said...

This is really cute! I am so jealous of your beautiful handwriting! Thanks so much for sharing, I think I may have to attempt (attempt being the key word) this :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...