Well, the Christmas decorations are down, and now it's time to create a wreath for January. I needed some inspiration, and I need it to be frugal (New Year's resolution!) In case some of you are like me and
Although we don't get much snow in Alabama, I still want a wreath that reflects the c-o-o-o-o-l-d temperatures! (Lots of white and silver!)
1. Love the shiny leaves and paper money medallions.
2. I bought some acorn ornaments on clearance at Wal-Mart after Christmas. This may inspire my new wreath!
3. Pinecones: free. Ribbon from stash: free. New Year's resolution met: Priceless.
One of several Winter Wonderland Ideas over at Gonna Stuff a Chicken blog. (Love that blog name!)
4. This one is from a terrific Pinterest page I now follow.
The blog it links to is now defunct, but I think I can follow their vision. :)
5. This one is a fun mix of textures.
6. This one is for sale on Etsy, but it could be copied pretty easily (if you've got time and a ton of pinecones!)
7. For this one, I would swap out the blue ornaments for maybe more pinecones or red cardinals. Maybe a burlap ribbon, too.
I'm linking up here